High Performance Helicopters / Pilot Rock Motorsports Vehicle/system design, build and maintain position opening.
Are you looking for your next, last job? We are looking for a universally talented individual that has experience in the high performance off road, boat, street car and aviation market. We have a large (10 car) fully-equipped shop located in Crestline (CA) with multiple helicopter, hot-rod, boat, and off-road projects to be completed, upgraded and/or maintained. High Performance Helicopters operates out of 13,000 square feet of hangar space in Redlands Ca and has been in business since 2005. We have an impeccable safety record with zero accidents or severe workplace injuries. What sets High Performance Helicopters apart from the competition is our commitment to safety and customer service. Our core values are a key part of our customers’ experience and our team culture. Flexibility, adaptability and communication are important strengths that allow H.P.H. to maintain a positive, safe, and enjoyable work environment.
We are currently hiring a full-time position for a self-starter looking to utilize their excellent organizational, assembly, fabrication, engineering, and management skills. Qualified applicants must truly be committed to performing high-quality work while protecting and enhancing painted or polished finishes and while maintaining an organized and clean facility. Our objective is to add a qualified, talented individual to the team who possesses professional safety standards and an attention to detail that matches our own high-level standards. We offer a competitive wage, based on qualifications, and a comprehensive benefits package (which includes vacation and a matching 401k retirement plan). Are you our perfect candidate looking for a final career move? If so, please contact us today, to discuss this unique opportunity.
Job Specs, Equipment, and Preferred Qualifications
• Rotary-wing and Fixed-wing (turbine-powered) maintenance experience is preferred but not required.
• A skill set that can help build, maintain, upgrade all or some of the below vehicle types.
• Trophy Truck / Pre runner
• High Performance boats fresh and salt water.
• Hot Rods and Muscle cars
• Vehicles, trailers and systems that support Blackhawk and Super Huey helicopters
• Jet fuel tanker trucks and related fuel handling equipment
• Electrical, hydraulic, fuel, powerplant, drivetrain, and control system troubleshooting skills required.
• A consistent positive attitude toward employees, supervisors, customers, and vendors.
• Organizational skills, maintaining a clean work area, timely completion of paperwork, communication skills, and the ability to follow-through on all tasks.
• Valuable (common-sense) respectful character traits: such as honesty and reliability, with a commitment to safety, sensitivity for customer privacy, and confidentiality for proprietary information.
• Personal flexibility regarding schedules and task assignments, especially with customers and projects, is essential to a successful position with H.P.H.
• A willingness to relocate or commute to Crestline California to work in temperate (80-degree) weather, at a 10-acre location bordered by the San Bernardino National Forest (with experience in firefighting, off-shore boating, off-roading and luxury pre runners) equates to a top candidate.
• Requirement to blend well with existing infrastructure including parts acquisition, parts runners, labor, prep and task support personnel.
Email resume and a brief description about yourself to [email protected]
We will respond with more specific information to qualified applicants.