1979 Porsche 924 Race Car
Selling this 1979 Porsche 924 that is Race ready.
We have dumped over $25k into this car to make sure that it is up to spec to race.
• Fully rebuilt motor from the ground up.
• Full roll cage
• PRP Suspension seat with 5 point Harness
• Fire suppression system
• Hubs/axles swapped to 944 five lug
• Swapped to 944 Deck Lid
• Swapped EFI for New Webber Carbs.
• Momo steering wheel
• Koni struts and springs
• All new ball joints, bushings, bearings and seals, and rebuilt hubs
• New Tie rod ends
• Stainless Steel brake lines
• Upgraded to 944 brakes
• New inner and outer wheel bearings
• New front spindle seals and races
• New Falken Azenis Tires
This car has had a lot of work done to it. We built it to race it to race “Lemons” but ended up going a different direction. We built the car based off the Lemons series rule book. Race ready.