- This Penhall Class 1 Car underwent an overhaul at Penhall Fabrication in 2018.
- Car was gone through by JBS Motorsports and 702 Performance in Vegas
- LS3 engine with an LSX top engine. The car is currently tuned to 550hp.
- Transaxle Engineering 3 speed automatic transmission that was rebuilt in 2019.
- Upgraded stronger front bulkhead
- Reinforced front and rear shock mount
- Brand new front spindles that were just finished at JBS Motorsports. 0 miles on them.
- Howe steering rack that was also rebuilt in 2019 with the new truggy power steering pump.
- Pro Am front hubs, Pro Am floater rear hubs
- King hydraulic jack
- 47 gallon fuel tank
- Mastercraft Seats
- Kenwood Radio
- PCI intercom system throughout
- Lowrance GPS system
- Fire Supression system throughout
- Brand new King shocks on all corners in 2018. King 3.0 in the front, King 4.0 in the rear
- All temps and pressures are at optimal levels. - SCORE Tagged, Ready to race in Class 1 series or can be used as an excellent Pre-Runner. - Comes with 3 spare tires and wheels, extra fuel pump, CV assembly, boots, brand new steering wheel with intercom button and passing siren
Please contact me if you want anymore pictures, information on the car or want to come see it.
The car is very fun and easy to drive
3 Seat Jefferies Built Ford F-100 Luxury Prerunner Project-Ready for assembly
VW Thing Pre Runner
*1996 Ford F150 4x4* Capable PreRunner / Comfortable Street Truck
Armada Trophy Spec Truck Score Tagged
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.