To renew this listing, chose a payment level
2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Built and crawled. This Jeep has done pretty much everything on the west coast from the hammers trails in Johnson Valley to the Rubicon in Northern California. It can drive you to and from the trail, or you can put it on a trailer and tow it. This Jeep has done both. If you are looking for a Jeep that you can get in and reliably go wheel, this is for you. The Build:
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- 3.8 L V6. Automatic. 120,137 miles.
- Clean Interior.
- Trektop Soft Top.
- Crawler Concepts Steel Bumpers and Fenders
- Poison Spyder Corners
- EVO Sliders
- Warn Winch
- New Currie Dana 44 Front Axle (only a few trips on it)
- New Gears
- RCV Shafts
- Factory E-Locker
- EVO Coilovers (recently rebuilt and charged) on the front
- Synergy Drag Link + Tie Rod
- PSC Big Bore HYDRO Steering Kit with cooler.
- Rock Jock Control arms w/ Johnny Joints
- Rubicon Dana 44 in Rear
- Factory E Locker
- Chromoly Shafts. (New Bearings recently installed)
- 2.0 King Shocks (Recently Charged) in Rear w/ Rock Jock Springs
- Killer Sound system with POLK Speakers running with two big AMPS
- Dual interstate AGM Battery Set up in engine bay
- Tuffy Locking Rear Trunk (can have the top off and have a true locking trunk to store your valuables)
- Raceline beadlocks
- Falken MT 38’s
- 1310 Coast Drive Shafts
Not on Jeep but also Included:
- 4 Soft Half Doors
- Rigid 50 Inch Light Bar
- 2 Spare Raceline Beadlock Wheels
- 1 Spare 38 inch Falken Tires (not installed on wheel)
The Jeep is clean, runs strong, and is ready to crawl anywhere you might want to go. Only selling because we are moving into a new phase of life with a growing family. $28,000 obo. Title in hand.
Select the type of report you are sending;
Please include any of the following information.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns.
Complete this form and press the SEND button.
Your message has been sent to the owner.
This link has been copied to the clipboard.